Re: Team OSHIT BABE Rallye Car

To: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Team OSHIT BABE Rallye Car
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:35:32 -0400
Ha...  Our "Secret" testing grounds were, for this leg... the
opposite direction that you traveled on the Pennsylvania LBC Rallye
last year.

It is the road that you took when you made a right turn from
Heisler's Checkpoint. ...just the opposite direction.

Nice road for testing suspension.

However, we've got other secret proving grounds for other aspects of
the car:

-The steep hill on SR 1013 for testing carbs.
-SR 209 by my house for the "top speed" test.
-Center St in Tamaqua for the "Lunch" test
-East Broad St in Tamaqua for the "NAPA Parts" Test
-and of course...  The platform in the yard for the "Leak" Test
-not to be out done by Owl Creek Road in Jim Thorpe for the "getting
pulled over for 53.5 in a 40" test.......Right Larry?

-
Rob Valentine