1973 Austin Marina for sale

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 1973 Austin Marina for sale
From: "Brashear, Jack, N" <JNBrashear@garverengineers.com>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:58:08 -0500
Hi All, once again I'll present the opportunity for someone else to own
my Marina.  She's a fantastic car...I just need the space she occupies.
She's very lovingly completely restored.  NOTHING was overlooked.
Automatic trans, 1800cc, 5 main bearing, 18V engine same as MGB, KN
alloy wheels with recent Michelins.  Just 38,000 miles of trouble-free
driving.  I've attached one photo and I have lots more.  A bargain at
$3,500 USD.  Take the Greyhound to Little Rock and drive her home.
501.376.3633 office Mon-Thurs
501.847.4484 home
501.352.8890 cell

Jack