Re: Sprite vs Tuner car

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite vs Tuner car
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:24:31 -0700
GREAT video!

Thanks for the link.  Clearly from the exhaust note he's running the metro
turbo 1275 with extensive mods.  His stated top speed of 90+MPH suggests he
still uses a ribcase.  Very nice bugeye and I love the color almost as much
as the outcome.
I'm sending the link to my boss who is still smarting from the treatment of
his Taurus SHO by another yellow turbo buygeye.  I soubt it will make him
feel much better.
Excellent demonstration of "right horse for the course".  If you're going to
pick on people in your Sprite, make sure the road has some tight turns.

Glen