Re: Pictures of Team OSHIT's BABE Rallye Car.

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>,
Subject: Re: Pictures of Team OSHIT's BABE Rallye Car.
From: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 17:46:46 GMT
"Babe ralleye....by a foot or so!"

ROTFLMAO :):)

Well, Dave....
as you said, there's a helluva difference between 1/8 and 1/32nd of an inch and
I guess the same applies here too, with respect to the difference between
"Mickey"
and Frank's "take", though a "country mile" would be more like it.

But then again, I don't think Frank can help
himself. This guy is just too good at what he
does. I must admit even I, the "live and let
live", laid back and even-tempered guy Iam, am beginning to hate him! He does
everything so well it sorta makes me barf.

I could spew right now!

(Sshhh!!! Dave, strictly between you and I...   I think maybe he's a Communist
and is probably employing illegal aliens....maybe even slant-eyed, little
yellow ones?:):)

Cap'n. Bob      '60 :{)