Any listers wanna offer help if needed on BABE Rallye?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Any listers wanna offer help if needed on BABE Rallye?
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:02:57 -0400
Team OSHIT will be going on the BABE Rallye in a 1969 Midget, and if
anyone would be willing to offer roadside assistance...  if
needed...  we would be very appreciative!

Although we have packed a spare tyre... tools.... and parts, at least
as much as can fit in the boot, sometimes fate can be cruel.
Hopefully, Larry and I would not have to call anyone; but, a bit of
insurance couldn't hurt.

If you are located anywhere along the rallye route... or anywhere
between New Orleans and NYC for the trip home, and you would be
willing to offer any kind of help, if needed, please email me
directly with a phone number and major city you are near.

robert@valentinephoto.net

Thanks listers!

-
Rob Valentine