Re: AAARRGGHHHHH!!!

To: "Lester Ewing" <lewing@sport.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: AAARRGGHHHHH!!!
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:03:22 -0700
Dear AAARRGGHHHHH!!!,

Get brave!  Take the cap off the dizzy and look to see if the points are
closed up!!!  Or the rotor has some carbon tracks.  It's pretty easy to
replace those 2 and the condensor!

Whack on the courage button to see what's closed or broken in there!  If
that doesn't make it run, then ask the list again.

Best, Paul A