RE: removing glued foam

To: "'Linda Grunthaner'" <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: removing glued foam
From: "Bud Osbourne" <abcoz@hky.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 10:09:08 -0400
Good, Linda.  Sounds like you know what to do to protect yourself.
Re: why people glue furniture foam to the floors.  Because of their low,
initial purchase price, and continued low resale price, Spridgets have
forever been accessible to some of the STUPIDEST people, automotively
speaking, to ever drag their knuckles across the earth.  So, after 30-50
years (well, almost), and multiple owners, some of these cars have
sustained TREMENDOUS abuse.  Its a testament to the genius of Geoff
Healey, and other, anonymous Brit engineers, that so many of these cars
have survived.
Bud Osbourne