Re: Valentine update - THANKS Bob!!!

To: Bob Van Kirk <racerbob70@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Valentine update - THANKS Bob!!!
From: "K. Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 16:56:50 -0400
Hey All,

A heartfelt thanks to Bob Van Kirk!!

I just spoke to Rob and Larry on the phone.  Bob gave them some phone
numbers to call.  One of the numbers is Will Perry.  They are now on
their way to Will Perry's for assistance with the transmission.
Bob offered one of his spare trannys for the Oshit team to use, (but
he is 4-5 hours away).  If Will doesn't have a tranny at his place,
Bob offered to take his spare to them!

Kevin V
(In Pennsylvania)