Re: BABE update

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: BABE update
From: "Robert A. Valentine" <robert@valentinephoto.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 21:32:31 -0400
On May 28, 2006, at 12:58 AM, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> Bill Perry of Rivergate saves the day....how
> appropriate considering his background! :)

Hey All,

It's Bill's son Will who has offered to help our guys get back on the
road.  In fact Will's fiance has run for food for the guys and parts
for the install.

The engine and tranny are being hoisted out of the car as I type.
They should be back on the road before midnight if all goes well.

I'll keep youse guys posted.

(I'm at Rob's house.... that's why the return email address is his ;)

Kevin V.