Re: Insulation (was Some Questions for the list gurus...

To: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Insulation (was Some Questions for the list gurus...
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:04:23 -0700 (PDT)
On the intake (5 1/2" inch Weber intake, I forget the brand), I DO use
something a little more robust (hope the link works).

  http://tinyurl.com/jtjns

  It's aircraft high-temp bleed line batting, wrapped with 1000 degree tape
that is also a radiant barrier.  Works great!  I got my materials from an air
force base flight line supervisor as a "thanks" for some help.  Aircraft Spruce
or one of those might have something similar.

Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca> wrote:
  I've tried that, and it's not as effective, IMHO. YMMV! ;)