Re: Again, Mini overheat troubles.

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Again, Mini overheat troubles.
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 18:38:32 -0500
Frank,

Is it a pressurized system?  If so, have you tried changing the
radiator pressure cap? I had a Pontiac years ago that did this and it
was a weak spring on the radiator cap that was keeping it from
pressurizing properly.

Otherwise, I have no idea and would suggest you try an exorcist....

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City