Re: who drains battery power best ?

To: "Dale Gleason" <inaverysmallroom@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: who drains battery power best ?
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 20:32:25 -0500
IIRC, someone mentioned a few years back about taking a 12v buzzer, and
putting connectors on each end. Disconnect any questionable items off the
fusebox on the output side. With the key off, connect the buzzer, and then,
one by one, connect the questionable items. When the buzzer sounds, you have
found your problem circuit. Then at least you know where to trace.
I think this is how it is supposed to be done.

Brad