OT: virus threat- warning about postcards.com

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: OT: virus threat- warning about postcards.com
From: bjshov8@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 23:17:47 +0000
I received a couple of messages today from postcards.com.  They say that "a
family member has sent you a greeting, click here".  I was checking my messages
through webmail and not Outlook so I thought it might be safe to open the
message.  In the message I realized that if I clicked on the link to download
the greeting, it would try to save a .exe file to my hard drive.  While I was
pondering how to safely exit out of the browser window, Norton pops up and
tells me that it just intercepted a virus being saved to my hard drive.  So be
on the lookout for messages like this.