MORRIS MINOR VAN FOR SALE - DATSUN POWER - $5,000

To: morris@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: MORRIS MINOR VAN FOR SALE - DATSUN POWER - $5,000
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 15:13:24 -0700
THIS JUST IN ............. I know nothing and live 2 hours away - sounds like a
good deal

Cheers,
Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
Venice Beach, California
============================

Rick,
My brother Art is selling his 1973 Morris Minor Van. It  has a Datsun 1200
engine and transmission. It runs great and is in fairly good  condition overall
just needs some TLC. The interior is OK  but needs to be redone.

Art's  Van is currently registered and he drives it  w/o any worries. It's a
RHD that's was originally from New  Zealand. $5,000 - -  Call Art at:1-(805)
890-1849 (his cell phone)

Thank you........
Cheers!
Albert Escalante