Re: Stumper of a miss

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Stumper of a miss
From: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 21:36:40 -0700
Frank,
I was dead serious with my suggestion.  I think one of your cam lobes is
wiped out.  If a lifter stops turning in its bore, it will flatten the cam
lobe quickly, been there done that.  Symptom is a weak or dead cylinder,
that otherwise has compression, spark, & fuel.  Measure lift with a pushrod
and compare to the others.  Curious to know what you find.
David Riker
davriker@digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg