guys with spridgets & hardly davidsons?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: guys with spridgets & hardly davidsons?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:20:35 -0400
wait a minute!  i resemble thiat remark!  i am down to 2 vintage harleys now!
sold my 1936 quite a while ago but i still have my custom '70 sportster (bored
& stroked! now 1200cc's) and the 1971 harley rapido (aermacchi built 125cc 2
stroke) wich is nearing it's end of resto.  !!
hey i have my '59 bugeye and sorta , kinda most (well not really if you count
the rust claiming pieces of it) offa 58 bugeye.  although...if i had a chance
at a vintage bayerschen motor werkes bike...i'd jump at  the chance!
hey!  btw? i got a brief mention in the latest issue of "classic motor sports"
in the 2006 sebring 12 hours article!   since i was the only sab running , the
mention of the 1960 93F haddta be me!  :)

chuck.
1960 sab 93F  #251
1959 bugeye "sudar #1" ex-roethel dc region car
H-mod- "brand-X" H-modified 19657 sports racer
and more!!!!(geez i love mechanical stuff!)

Charles Christ
cfchrist@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.