Re: Video of BABE Rallye can now be downloaded.

To: "Dan" <dwalters63@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Video of BABE Rallye can now be downloaded.
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:08:00 -0400
Definately a long day, but not the longest. The run from Fort Payne,
AL to New Orleans, in 95+ temps in an open car was worse. Especially
after 7 hours on a tranny swap. 5 gal of water each, no pee stops.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.