EXHAUST SIZE?

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: EXHAUST SIZE?
From: Rick Sorak <HTPC@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:34:53 -0500
Hello Spridgets,

  Now that my new 1310 is installed and running, I've installed the
  front anti-sway bar I had gotten. Haven't driven it yet to see the
  diff. but it cornered pretty well w/o one.

  My question is in reguards to the exhaust, my 1310 has a header it's
  an older design 3 equal tube with a 1.5 OD pipe coming off of it.
  I'm still running the original 1098 exhaust system and it's pipe
  just fits inside the pipe from the header. It seems quite restrictive
  as even at idle speeds the exhaust velocity and pressure as it comes
  out the end of the pipe is amazing. What size exhaust system would
  my maximum rpm of 6000 engine like? I was thinking 2".

--
Best regards,
 Rick                          mailto:HTPC@midsouth.rr.com