Re: custom Midget

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, grunthaner@gmail.com,
Subject: Re: custom Midget
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 17:08:56 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/2006 2:15:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
Daniel1312@aol.com writes:

I don't  think anyone has said but isn't this an MGB?  The front grille looks

MGB and so does the engine, so do the spare quarter light  windows.

Well duh...yep, that's a B engine, rubber bumper style though, with a  chrome
bumper grill.

Still looks like a hot rod Studebaker to me.

Robert  Houston
Texan in NM

73 MG Midget
74.5 MGBGT
63  TR4

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first  woman she
meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill  again...
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/23877.html#email)
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Unknown/) Marin  County newspaper's TV
listing for "The Wizard of
Oz"