Re: Universal Fuel Pump...Now Complaining about German Stuff

To: bjshov8 <bjshov8@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Universal Fuel Pump...Now Complaining about German Stuff
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 06:35:46 -0500
I have the same problem with the blower motor resistor in my 2000 Stratus.
It won't work on any of the lower speeds, only on high, when it burns out. I
replaced it once, but it must have been made where quality doesn't matter,
as it burned out again in two weeks. FWIW, are you a registered member of
www.allpar.com? It is an excellent resource for all things Chrysler related.
Kate and Gary Bales lead me to that site.

Brad