Re: Racing this weekend

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Racing this weekend
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:10:35 -0400
ROFLMAO!  GUESS WHAT!  I'M GONNA BE A SCCA INSTRUCTOR THIS WEEKEND AT
POCONO!   BOY THOSE GUYS ARE IN FER SOMETHING WIERD!     i'm being allowed
to run my 1960 saab for instructor rides !    he-he-he!    street stock
cars , ITB cars & the saab with the new & improved (read that much louder!)
expansion chamber exhaust!   boy!  are they gonna love me...........

chuck.
owner of a '61 jaguar(MK2) captive '59 bugeye
i'll be in my itchy underwear and funny snow suit with all the bells and
whistles too!   (part of my weight loss system)

<bugeye@yahoogroups.com>