RE: Re[2]: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but

To: "'CHRIS KOTTING'" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Not LBC related sound file grownups can't hear but
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:53:00 -0500
Despite being a musician for 40 years, and around race cars for 25 years, my
hearing remains remarkably good (at least when I'm not having sinus issues).
I'm quite sure I don't hear 20kz anymore, but it's still pretty good,
considering time up front on stage with drummers wailing and guitar amps
blasting.

I won't go hear a band if the sound level is too high.

My bother has worked in the DOT shop in Lake Country for 30 years. Last
year, we were doing some hinge repair on a trailer, and required an air
hammer to try to drive a pin out. With the fist "tatata" I made him stop, as
it was a very painful decibel level. Didn't bother him a bit. "What?"