Re: Racing regs Re: Distributor Choice

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, dmeadow@juno.com, soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Racing regs Re: Distributor Choice
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:31:30 EDT
MMmmm, I think I we have cars with a passing resemblance to Spridgets
prepared to very modern standards and lap times that a lot of modern cars don't
come
close to touching.  Ironically they banned the Turbo Spridget when it got too
close to the mega money normally aspirated cars one of which had an in-car
(not just on-car) adjustable anti-roll bar........

Daniel1312 - Silverstone Fri & Sat MG Car Club meet!