Re: Hayden Fan Mounts

To: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: Hayden Fan Mounts
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 23:30:30 -0400
Mark, pull the rad, take all the hoses loose, drain the rad (it is
messy) and the four bolts from the front 7/16" socket with a long
extension will get to the lower ones. Also the 2 screws on the front
of the shroud. Then it will just lift out. If the wires go through
the rad, cut them on the engine side, then pull the hayden out and do
what you need to do.

You might, just might, be able to get it out by removing the front
mesh grille and the front bumper, but I doubt it.
Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.