Re: Steering wheel removal secrets, Part 2

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering wheel removal secrets, Part 2
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:35:35 -0700 (PDT)
> > Or do I break down and ger the new "special"
> puller from Mo$$?

If you have an Autozone near you (or similar), they
have a tool loaner program.  I usually use a 3 jaw
puller, but working on someone else's car while on
vacation without tools I used Autozone's loaner
"steering weel puller".  Still had to tap the back of
the wheel with a mallet under full tension and the
wheel hit me in the face and almost knocked me out,
but it came off.

Ron