Re: Judson help??

To: Allen Kramer <kramer.allen@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Judson help??
From: Lester Ewing <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 08:27:30 -0500
Allen,
        I got a spring from Autozone and have it going from the triangular
frame cutout in the driver's side wheelwell up the the carb.  So far
so good.

        Cap't, I do have a flat spot from idle to about 2500 revs.  NOw what
accelerator pump do I need?  Also, what jet are you running (did you
run).  The rebuilt carb has one but I also have one from the carb
that came with the set.  Just looking for info.. speaking of which,
does anyone have a favorite site for these carbs??

Thanks all,

Lester