Re: For you racers out there...

To: "John Caffrey" <jdc6@lehigh.edu>
Subject: Re: For you racers out there...
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:08:10 -0500
On 6/27/06, John Caffrey <jdc6@lehigh.edu> wrote:
> Nice video Jim. Your nephew can be proud of that win, he drove well and
> showed lots of patience. The driver who blocked every lap from the
> beginning should be ashamed of himself. He would have been much faster
> had he concentrated on driving instead of blocking.
> John
> Fogelsville, PA

Thanks, John.  Funny thing is, the two race prepared BMW M3's were in
a technically faster class than Chris. He actually started on the Pole
after qualifying and dynomometer but missed a shift right at the
beginning which is when the two BMWs got around him. Otherwise he
wouldn't have had to deal with anything but back markers!

I think the kid does pretty well.  In 2004 and 2005 he ran MCSCC GT-2
and won the championship both years so it was time for him to move up
a notch into NASA GTS4.
For the interested, you can read more at Chris's business site:

http://www.moto-delta.com/

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City