Re: 1500 gearbox standing by for a hypoid refresh

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: 1500 gearbox standing by for a hypoid refresh
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:12:32 -0400
Remove the tunnel carpet and the shift boot - four screws, the filler
is right there. You prolly have to get under the car to remove the
plug and perhaps snake the tubing, but it is easier to fill from the
top.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.