[Fwd: Re: BusterCluster update]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: BusterCluster update]
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 22:08:43 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: BusterCluster update
From:    rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date:    Sat, July 1, 2006 10:07 pm
To:      b-evans@earthlink.net

b-evans@earthlink.net
  Would you let us know If you still plan
> on being here.

Yes.

> We would also like to get some information to prepare for everyone:
>

>     Will you be bringing spouse, significant other or children?

No.

>     When will you arrive?

Thursday

>     Will you be flying in, driving, or hitch-hiking?

Most likely riding my Hog.

>     Would you like to stay at our house?  If not, where will you be
> staying?

At my house.  I'm only an hour away in San Berdoo.

>     What size T-shirt do you wear, and with or without pocket?

O.K., now your getting personal, but 3X with pocket.

>     Beverage brands of choice:
>            Beer
>            Soda (Western U.S.):
>            Pop (Midwest and east):

Not picky as long as it contains alcohol, except for Miller Draft.  For
some reason it gives me stomach cramps.

>     Food suggestions, BBQ and other (forget the brats unless the Midwest
contingent bring them):

After 22 years in the military I can eat anything.

Mike MacLean