Re: Goin' to a car show

To: "David Riker" <davriker@digitalpath.net>,
Subject: Re: Goin' to a car show
From: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 11:13:22 -0500
> But I do use tire dressing on all my cars after every wash, and they do
> get
> driven.  So you won't vote for my car over my desire to increase the life
> of
> my tires?  Shesh.

"Increase the life of your tires"? That isn't what the tire manufacturers
tend to believe. Michelin, for example, will void warranties if you use
chemicals on their tires.

Since I DO drive my car, I find that treadwear seems to be the reason I
replace my tires, not faded sidewalls ;-)

Just yanking your chain, but I still wouldn't vote for a car with treated
tires.