Haulmark trailer

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haulmark trailer
From: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 08:33:27 -0400
Anyone interested in a 24' haulmark trailer.  I received an email from a non
Spridget lister.

His description:

-Finished ceiling (white panels) with standard overhead lighting package.
-TONS of shiny aluminum "PitPal" racks and shelves for fuel jugs, oil,
chemicals, tie-down hanger, etc..., including fold down table unit on side
door.
-8' wide countertop at front, with two draw "vanity"  sized cabinet in the
center for storage.
-Two Craftsman rolling toolboxes (each with worksurface on top) that slide
under the countertop on either side of center unit. These lock in place for
transport.
-Four foot wide side door, (an option) wide enough to load golf-cart or ATV
without unloading car.
-Carpeted floor with diamondplate tire pads.
-Four new/recent tires.
-New set of heavy duty tie-downs.

No financial interest and I don't know the guy.  Just passing on info.  He's
in the NE USA.  Email me and I'll forward his email to you.

Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa