Re: Another car show...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another car show...
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 12:52:51 -0400
Somebody probably beat me to it...

A cell phone.

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 15:01:54 -0500

From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>

Subject: Another car show thread: long-ish trip prep

Hey gang. Thinking on taking the Sprite up to Iola WI for a huge car
show this coming weekend, there was an earlier post or thread about
this. So far so good on the driveability of the Sprite. Just a few
problems, but nothing I'd consider serious.

So, this trip to Iola, from here it's about 130 or so miles one way. The
round trip will probably about double what I have on the car so far.

Just wanted any opinions as far as what I should be looking at
specifically on the car before I go, other than the things you'd
normally look at like the fluids and tires. And anything I could bring
along to help in a pinch? I'm planning on of course basic hand tools,
oil, gallon of water and maybe even some gasoline. It's hard to predict
what might be needed I know, sure enough the one "thing" laying on or
under the workbench is what I'll need.

Dan