Newbie

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie
From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:25:55 -0500
Hi all,

I'm the new kid on the block, having recently obtained a 1959 Bugeye, about
which I know almost nothing.  So I have lots of questions.  I've belonged to
the Sunbeam Tiger e-mail list for 10 years, and that group helps me keep
Tigger up and running.  I hope this group will do the same for the Sprite.
I live in Lafayette, LA, not exactly a hotbed for LBC's.  I own the only
Tiger in town (or near town) - hopefully that won't be the case for the
Sprite.

So here are my first questions.  1) How the h*ll do you get to the
speedometer gear on the transmission?  2) What are the safest positions for
jackstands to get the entire car off the ground so I can work under it?

Thanks in advance.  You can count on me to bug this group often.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 (Tiger)
1959 Sprite (VIN still unknown)
Lafayette, LA