Re: Help! Midget Transmission Noise, and New Rotor Install

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help! Midget Transmission Noise, and New Rotor Install
From: "John Roberts" <robe3099@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 06:58:39 -0500
For a minute there, I thought you were calling me "pumpkin" and I was going
to have to protest that I already have a significant other.

Seriously, though, the sound really does remind me of a car backing up in
reverse so I have to think its got to do with the transmission or rear axle.
I like your idea of checking the rear axle differential for low oil.  I will
try that too.