Re: Rainbow wipers

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Rainbow wipers
From: "Brad Fornal" <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 21:09:51 -0500
One is pretty smoke damaged. I am not sure what I am going to do with them
yet. I am just cleaning out the car for any salvageable parts. I found the
original cloth bag with the spark plug wrench in it. The jack was in it's
plastic bag, but the bag was melted on one end. No telling what I will
uncover next.........

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad