concours questions

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: concours questions
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 17:39:13 -0500
I'm showing my unrestored, 19,000 mile Bugeye Race car this weekend in the
retired race car councours at the KIC (Formerly known as the BRIC, formerly
known as the Chicago Historic Races).

More than half the 19,000 miles were from flat towing to race tracks around
the county.

It is in remarkable condition. The car still sports its original paint, and
red interior. including ribbed door liners and floor mats. They are a little
chalky. anyone in the concours community have a known solution to bring them
a little more back to vivid color (without taking them out)?

(Please, no suggestions based on anecdotal evidence. just known, proven
suggestions, please.)

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>