California down one Midget - part 2

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: California down one Midget - part 2
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 9:38:06 -0400
I went out in the driveway to try to sort out a couple of issues with the X1/9
and I got a visit from Duncan, the new owner of a California RB Midget, that I
reported to the list yesterday AM.  Apparently, he drove it back from CA 3
weeks ago.  The trip was not without it's trials.  He burned an exhaust valve
and spent 5 days in Salt Lake City and his automatic choke disintegrated.  He's
looking into replacing it with a manual choke.

He's got a well equipt garage, with sand blaster, welder, heavy duty rotisserie
with an early VW Rabbit on it and what do you call the equipment for forming
metal?, among other things.  He's sick, I tell you, . . . but he didn't feel
out of place?!?!

I'll be trying to turn him on to the list.

Robert D.