Re: tire availability

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>,
Subject: Re: tire availability
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:53:08 -0400
OK, so "Cooper' makes 'woodies'.  However, if you were to put a NOS tyre on
the Sprite (heaven forbid - your CRX), what would you expect to get!  The
difference being that the Cooper will last longer, have fewer flats, and it
can't be any worse than the original bias ply tyres.

Cooper may have produced an original feeling tyre - Herald the return of
Bump Steer, Hark to the magic of 4 wheel drift, O Joy to have tyres that
work as well as drum brakes!  Be still and do not mock these accomplishments.

Any chance Cooper will make them with 'positive earth'?

Cheers,
Martyn