Re: Bugeye Group..... Spridget 50 Thread

To: soavero@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Spridget 50 Thread
From: Miniac7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:20:11 EDT
Actually I just remembered that a Spridget50 yahoo list was specifically  set
up for these communications, and it appears many others have forgotten about
it as well. I just looked at the message list....there were 34  messages when
it started up in January, and only 3 messages since that time. It  was a good
idea, but I guess people are forgetting to use it. Perhaps we can  just use
that as a means of communicating, except a lot of people who never  signed up
for it ( myself included ) will be missing out on the  correspondence.

Howard Collins