BusterCluster Forecast

To: "Midget/Sprite" <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: BusterCluster Forecast
From: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:26:53 -0500
I'll fire out one more of these tomorrow and then I'm traveling...
Outlook:
The southwest Monsoon continues to push moisture into lower California
as the reminants of last nights meso-convective system over southern
Arizona swings westward and the high pressure ridge over the area
migrates slowly east into the northern rockies and plains.
developing low pressure over the San Juaquin valley will gradually
turn winds more westerly across the San Pedro channel into coastal
Orange county. this will result in some slightly cooler temperature
readings through the coming weekend.

Thursday:  Partly cloudy with a slight chance for afternoon and
evening thunderstorms moving off the mountains. Morning low in the low
70s.  High in the low 90s. Southwest wind around 15 mph.

Friday: Partly cloudy with a slight chance for afternoon and evening
thunderstorms moving off the mountains. Morning low in the low 70s.
High in around 90. Southwest wind around 15 mph.

Saturday: Partly cloudy with a slight chance for afternoon and evening
thunderstorms moving off the mountains. Morning low in around 70.
High in the upper 80s. Southwest wind around 15 mph.

Sunday: Partly cloudy. Morning low around 70.  High near 90. Southwest
wind around 15 mph.