First one here?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: First one here?
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:52:18 EDT
I guess I'm the first to arrive for Buster Cluster.  Actually I just  left a
customer and stopped by to check in at the Holiday Inn.  I think I'm  tied up
for dinner tonight (waiting on another customer to call) but should be
finished with business by afternoon tomorrow.

Had a great lunch in Culver City today...all I need is a vacation to gain
some more weight.

 (http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html) Robert B. Houston  Rampant,
Inc. Transervicios SA de CV
Isn't it interesting that the same  people who laugh at science fiction
listen to weather forecasts and  economists?
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1375.html#email) _ Kelvin Throop  III_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Kelvin_Throop_III/)