the BusterCluster BEER

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: the BusterCluster BEER
From: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:04:24 -0700
Buster!

Don't buy any more beer than you need to get to tomorrow night.  When I went
to pick up the tap, my friend said 5 gallons wasn't enough for 22 people, so
he forced another 5 gallons of stout on me.  I'll be arriving (Morris
willing) about 10 or 11PM Thursday, with 10 gallons of beer.  I'll put it on
ice when I get to San Luis Obispo, so it should be cold when I show up.  He
had a huge horse feed bucket that holds both "kegs" and ice.  All you will
need to provide is some kind of personal container (glass, mug, partially
wiped-clean hubcap, cupped hands, whatever) and a thirst.

Glen