Frank Just Left!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Frank Just Left!
From: rrengineer@dslextreme.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:01:05 -0700 (PDT)
Frank just left my house on a visit.  His brother happens to live only 20
minutes from here in Perris, CA.  Frank is everything the list says about
him and more.  Anyone with any love of the Spridget has something in
common with Frank.  We swapped stories for a while and he took off with
his brother to get something to eat and do something else,  His brother
kept saying he wanted to get a Sprite now. Frank will be at Buster's
tonight for supper and we'll all meet tomorrow morning for what Frank says
is "one day's work".  Well, maybe for him.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2