Bustercluster update from Soave

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Bustercluster update from Soave
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:43:25 -0700
We're doing.  Buster's car was a shell as of yesterday, 9 am. It now is
wired, has a fully provisioned and functioning dash, lights, hydraulics
in run and routed, kingpins reamed, suspension rebuilt and in, brakes
rebuilt and in, tires on, tranny and motor gone through, ready to go
in.  Everything that has been installed is where it should be and
mounted in final configuration.  Bonnet fitted (more to do on that) ,
etc.  We are a few hours away from Buster's test drive.  What was a
shell on milk crates yesterday could easily be mistaken for a running
driving car from a few feet away.  Anywhere from 10 to 20 people have
been by, everyone is pitching in.  A newcomer described us as looking
like fire ants convergent - I think that was a positive comment. I'm too
tired and wired to come up with anything tremendously insightful or
reflective right now - maybe tomorrow.  Buster and Pam are beaming,
we're all just really greasy and smelly.  We'll beam when Buster and Pam
are riding around the block in it.

Not sure what webcam deal is...maybe something later?

Ron Soave

Disclaimer: No cats were harmed in the making of this automobile.