Re: Painting...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Painting...
From: "Deikis, John G" <John.Deikis@va.gov>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:21:35 -0400
I live in a small town in Michigan and found a one-man shop where the
guy let me use his big air for prep and his downdraft booth to paint on
weekends (he lived next door to the shop) Don't know exactly what he
charged me, but it was one of those "Oh, hell...give me 50 bucks" sort
of deals.

Perhaps I was lucky.

JohnD