Back from Buster's

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Back from Buster's
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 01:49:08 -0400
I made it home safe with a thousand storys to tell and a couple dozen
brand new friends I just met face to face but knew they were my friends
because we have been blabbing back and forth on this list for 10 years.

First of all I want to thank Pam and Buster for all their hospitality.
Nobody ever went hungry or thirsty. Alot of us were tired but that was
no fault of the Evans. We just didn't want to stop as we were having way
too much fun working on a Sprite, telling war storys, jokes, and lies.
We accomplished what we set out to do. I believe the only parts not
installed is the horn because it doesn't work, and the tach drive for
the same reason.
Buster and Pam driving in Their Bugeye as they did 40 years ago on their
FIRST DATE brought a damp eye to a bunch of old gray haired car guys.
And if any of you guys say you didn't feel all choked up when they drove
off, you lie.
High fives among all of us teary eyed guys must have been a site.
The smile on Pam & Buster's face will never be matched.
I am so glad I went. I think I had the best Sprite weekend of my life.
And meeting all the guys was a blast.
I'm a bit whooped from the flight home but wouldn't have missed it for
the world.

Thanks to all who attended and especially Pam & Buster for making it happen.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ