BusterCluster--Back home again

To: <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, <Spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: BusterCluster--Back home again
From: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 19:25:32 -0700
Hi All,

Made it home again after an uneventful road trip.  That's the way they should
be, even if I was driving a rental Asian car with seats built for 5ft 6 inch
people.

To say that the Buster Cluster event was a lot of fun and a real blast, is an
understatement.  I got to put real faces with the names from the lists, got to
work with some first rate mechanics, learn a whole lot about a Bugeye and
apply some of my knowledge of working on "A" series cars with other names!  It
was a lot of hot and hard work, but Buster and Pam made us all feel welcome,
fed us, cooled us with all manner of wet stuff and made us feel as part of
their family.

Great to see Frank, Ron Soave, and Peter C again.  I met them in Illinois when
I rewired a Morris one cold Winter day several years ago.  Nice to see Glen
Byrns, Mike Mclean and all the new folks I'd only seen their names on the
lists.  What a treat!

However, I think I'll bring a hard hat to the next Buster Cluster or similar
event.  Buster is much shorter than I am, and has all manner of tools hanging
from the garage ceiling joists.  I believe I set some sort of record knocking
the most tools down with my head and the Bugeye bonnet aligning pins attacked
me pretty well too!!  The tracks on my head have stopped bleeding, though!
Gotta grow more hair!

Great time, great fellowship, great hospitality.  What more can anyone ask
for?  I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

Best, Paul A