Re: Dang it... ( bustercluster and the Cat )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Dang it... ( bustercluster and the Cat )
From: "Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:48:50 -0400
On Aug 2, 2006, at 05:30 AM, Keith Turk wrote:

> Okay now for the rest of us... lets be honest... how many of you
> yahoo's
> honestly envy these guys for getting to do the Buster Cluster?

Yea me too!!! I was on the original OSHIT group and I missed this
one. Bummer for me/Fantastic for Buster and Pam!!!

> For a quick update on my racing junk... I took the Berkeley out to
> El Mirage
> in June and set the C/Gas Modified sports car record at
> 213.909mph... which
> gave me entry into the El Mirage 200mph club... and that finishes
> the US...
> all 5 200mph clubs....  Bonneville, Maxton, Muroc, Texas and El
> Mirage....(
> first time anyone is in all 5 )   Now I'm getting the Camaro ready
> to take to
> Bonneville Monday... and then we're off to Australia in March....

CONGRATULATIONS All 5 200 clubs is damned impressive. Especially for
some one that has only been over 100 a couple times (once in a 76
Midget).

> Keith Turk ( back to my lurking mode...or shop to work this junk )

Larry
--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've
never actually known what the question is." - Douglas Adams

believed to be clean.