Repost - Prequal to BusterCluster PT 3 of 3

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Repost - Prequal to BusterCluster PT 3 of 3
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:23:35 -0700 (PDT)
Pt 3 of 3:

We certainly had the people and the means to follow
the 5 easy steps above. And then some. And then some
more.

A final trip out to see Billy and Buster over dinner
in May, and we're done planning. It's going to happen.
I puckered at the paint shop issues, but Buster had
that addressed immediately.

July rolls around, and I meet Peter in my work
costume at the airport, we avvafew in the bar, I start
to be me again. Good flight, my brother from NY
waiting for us, get to the hotel that is my home away
from home to find a 2 bdrm suite up grade, and Frank
unconscious. He wakes up finally, rolls over and calls
Jay. Jay comes down, it is immediately like I am
hanging with a lifelong friend. We force ourselves to
go to bed (not with each other, to be clear), 24 hrs
awake with time change, and are all up 3 hours later
anyway. We got the Buster cluster around 9. You now
know what happened next.

Despite the fact that X songs have been in my head all
week (you all need to go when Billy's tour is near
you; Peter is a convert going again next week in
Milwaukee), there is a stanza in a Springsteen song
that'd pop in to my head whenever we made progres:

"It's been a long, long drought baby,
But tonight there's rain pouring down on my roof.
Looking for a little bit of God's mercy,
I've seen living proof"

The Bugeye drought is over at the Evans, the sky's
been cleared by the rain, and it's a new morning.
Thanks to all.

Ron Soave
Correct Height for Buster's Ceiling
Every mile a memory