Re: Next time, (Richmond Cruise night)

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Next time, (Richmond Cruise night)
From: "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:27:19 -0500
Hey all. Nice little community of Richmond IL on the WI/IL state line on Hwy
14 has a few cruise nights every month in the summer. On Fri Aug 11 they are
featuring British cars, in case anyone wants to attend. I am planning on it.
Here is a link:
http://www.richmond-il.com/cruise2004.htm
Food vended by one of the 11 remaining "Dog N Suds" drive-ins in the US.
Sounds like fun!

Dan